I was brought up in Kuala Lumpur in my grandma’s house. My childhoo
d life began here. I started my pre-school in Tadika Mayter which was just a stone’s throw from my granny’s home. I missed my pre-school life because, for me, that’s the most enjoyable time where I don’t need to study thick books or memorize facts as what I’m doing now. All I did was just drawing, colouring and playing around.. lol. What a fun life uh!!… My mom told me that I was very active, consistent, and persistent in doing my work when I was young. I don’t know whether those personalities still remain in me or not … At the same time, I was a naughty girl too. I always disturb my sister and if I got mad with her, I’ll hurt her by pinching till her skin peels off… ouch!! How mean I was!!…. Now I regret for being so cruel. Then in 1998, I moved to Subang Jaya as my dad got transferred. I’ve completed my primary school in SK Seafield 3 and high school in SMK USJ 8.
d life began here. I started my pre-school in Tadika Mayter which was just a stone’s throw from my granny’s home. I missed my pre-school life because, for me, that’s the most enjoyable time where I don’t need to study thick books or memorize facts as what I’m doing now. All I did was just drawing, colouring and playing around.. lol. What a fun life uh!!… My mom told me that I was very active, consistent, and persistent in doing my work when I was young. I don’t know whether those personalities still remain in me or not … At the same time, I was a naughty girl too. I always disturb my sister and if I got mad with her, I’ll hurt her by pinching till her skin peels off… ouch!! How mean I was!!…. Now I regret for being so cruel. Then in 1998, I moved to Subang Jaya as my dad got transferred. I’ve completed my primary school in SK Seafield 3 and high school in SMK USJ 8.I’m a very introvert person. Basically, my dad, mom and sister are more like my friends rather than family members. They spend most of their time with me and share my happy and tough times together. This is the reason why I’m very introvert because I get everything in my sweet home. I’m changing that personality now because I know that there are so many things I need to explore externally in order to gain more knowledge and experience in life. I’m Aries. I can speak three languages (Tamil, English and Malay). My favourite colour is green. I was very famous for that colour when I was in high school because all my stationeries from pencil to my bag was green. Till now, I’ll go crazy for green stuff. I’m also an unpredictable person. No one can predict my character that easily. Only those who are close to me know me well. I can go along with all sorts of characters except boasters, pretenders, annoying and arrogant people.
My hobbies and interest are mostly indoor activities. For instance, I like to surf
the net, listening to radio, singing and dancing as I’m also an Indian classical dancer. I have graduated in Indian classical dance which is called as “Barathanatyam”. I also have a hobby of collecting key chains since I was young. My relatives and friends always get me a key chain if they travel to overseas. So far, I have collections from Ko
rea, Japan, India, Italy, Indonesia, Thailand, Germany and Australia. Furthermore, listening to music is not merely a hobby to me. It is my passion and soul as well. I listen to all type of music from various languages and mostly with meaningful and touching lyrics. Currently I’m in love with R&B Pop especially R&B Pop ballads as I’m a big fan of R&B Pop Star Ne-Yo. Music is very magical as it can make me feel happy when I’m down, feel relax when I’m depressed and motivates me with its meaningful lyrics.
the net, listening to radio, singing and dancing as I’m also an Indian classical dancer. I have graduated in Indian classical dance which is called as “Barathanatyam”. I also have a hobby of collecting key chains since I was young. My relatives and friends always get me a key chain if they travel to overseas. So far, I have collections from Ko
rea, Japan, India, Italy, Indonesia, Thailand, Germany and Australia. Furthermore, listening to music is not merely a hobby to me. It is my passion and soul as well. I listen to all type of music from various languages and mostly with meaningful and touching lyrics. Currently I’m in love with R&B Pop especially R&B Pop ballads as I’m a big fan of R&B Pop Star Ne-Yo. Music is very magical as it can make me feel happy when I’m down, feel relax when I’m depressed and motivates me with its meaningful lyrics.When I was in primary school, I wasn’t an excellent student. I was just an average 60 to 70 marks scorer. As I entered my secondary school I have been placed in first class. This is where turning point in my studies began. I met many excellent scorers. I was impressed with the way they study and I was also able to see the happiness in their eyes when they get back their exam papers with high scores. This is where I started to ask myself “why I can’t be like them” and started to improve myself till I became one of my teacher’s pet. With full hard work of 5 years, I’ve passed my SPM examination with flying colours. I’m currently studying in Management and Science University. I met lots of friends with different characters here. Now, my group of friends is really fun to be with. They are very helpful and caring. Life is pretty crazy with them because they will make me laugh all the time as they will always come up with REALLY crazy jokes. Sometimes I laugh till tears flow out of my eyes. I was a bookworm when I was in school. Now, I’m enjoying my friendship and campus life in university at the same time focusing on my studies as well.
In future, I wish to be a successful person both in carrier and life. I don’t plan much about my future because I believe “Don’t regret the past, don’t plan the future, live your life today to the max”….I guess that’s all about me …. I don’t really judge myself so it was a pretty hard task for me to blog on this title… Anyway I did it… Thanks to my mentor to come up with this title which allows me to dig into myself…I begin to realize some of my strength and weakness as I did this blog. Before I end, I would like to say “Life is like a piano. We have to play the black and white keys in order to get a pleasant music”. Life is not just being fun and happy all the times. We will face difficulties and problems sometimes. We must always be strong and maintain positive attitude in order to be successful. Thanks for reading…
You have got very good take on life.. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete